Re: [gthumb-list] can't view some NEF files (Jef Driesen)

On 02/11/2016 04:45 PM, nathan harris wrote:
Hi Mike,

I am also on fedora gnome shell. You may not have NEF files, but do you
have difficulty with raw files? Or did you prior to the code clean up?

I don't use raw files much, so I can't say if the code cleanup made any difference. The old code used both dcraw and libraw (a library that basically re-implements dcraw in a libraryish way). The new code just uses libraw, and should automatically support all file types that libraw supports.

- Mike