Re: [gthumb-list] Move thumbnails to left side

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016, at 11:37 PM, Paolo Bacchilega via gthumb-list
wrote:
Il 28/12/2016 15:29, James Patterson ha scritto:
I have a widescreen monitor, like most people nowadays, and I like to
have my thumbnails on the left side to give enough space for the photo
vertically.

I've asked the question before, but I can't find the preference any more
- how can I make the thumbnail bar appear not appear below the photo,
but appear on the left side? Thanks.

There's an option in the preferences dialog. (General -> Appearance ->
Thumbnails in viewer).

How can I get to this preferences dialog?
I have a spanner icon or a hamburger icon in the top right of the
window.

Or you can use dconf-editor and set
org.gnome.gthumb.browser.viewer-thumbnails-orientation to 'vertical'

- Paolo