Re: [gthumb-list] Drag and drop problem

Holding Alt prompts on what operation to use, however Copy and Link are
greyed out, only Move is available.

Please file a bug about this, clearly describing how to reproduce it (i.e., dragging from the browser view into the folder tree?)

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gthumb

I see the same behaviour.

Any suggestions? This is driving my wife nuts since I updated her laptop
to the latest Ubuntu (and hence Gthumb).

In the meantime, you can use the right-click menu "Copy to..." or "Move to..." functions. Or you can Ctrl+C, switch folders, and then Ctrl+V, to copy and paste (Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V to cut/paste).

- Mike