Re: [gthumb-list] Drag and drop problem

Hi,

I was wrong - Ubuntu 16.10 provides Gthumb 3.4.1, however I installed 3.4.3 via a PPA but it made no difference.

Cheers,

Paul

On 21/04/16 18:36, Paul Smedley wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Gthumb 3.4.3 on Ubuntu 16.04

I don't seem to be able to copy files using drag and drop.

The default is move (with an annoying confirmation after each drag and
drop).

Holding Alt prompts on what operation to use, however Copy and Link are
greyed out, only Move is available.

This is on a samba attached file system, however I see the same issue on
a local drive.

Any suggestions? This is driving my wife nuts since I updated her laptop
to the latest Ubuntu (and hence Gthumb).

Thanks,

Paul