[gthumb-list] overwrite dialog from bulk resize

Hi guys!

I have been using gthumb for many years, and I think it's the better in the linux landascape. Thank you for your big work!

I often resize photos, and I think there are some aspects of the overwrite dialog that can be improved.

I refer to the attacched screenshot

1. old and new file box are different: same width, but new file box is heigher

2. file/image data: ok for showing name, last modified date/time file and size; I think that it would be important to show image size before and after: this info is the more significant in a resize operation, considering that in bulk resize the user could remain with the fear to loose data

3. focus: I think it should be on the default option of the select list

Thank you for your attention!

Paolo Benvenuto