Re: [gthumb-list] Can User Settings Be Saved in Gthumb 3.4.0?

Il 29/05/2015 04:52, username1642 riseup net ha scritto:
Hello.
I REALLY like Gtumb 3.4.0 for image management.  I built the app from
source against a Crux Linux system but outside of the pkg management
framework.  As far as I can tell, it's a fully functional app, although
I did not include all optional dependencies at compile time.  Thing is,
I can't see any way from within this UI to save user settings across
sessions.  If there *is* a way to do this, they've hidden it very well.
heh.

User settings are saved automatically, if you refer to the preferences dialog, it is available in the application menu.

- Paolo