[gthumb-list] Can User Settings Be Saved in Gthumb 3. 4.0?

Hello.
I REALLY like Gtumb 3.4.0 for image management. I built the app from source against a Crux Linux system but outside of the pkg management framework. As far as I can tell, it's a fully functional app, although I did not include all optional dependencies at compile time. Thing is, I can't see any way from within this UI to save user settings across sessions. If there *is* a way to do this, they've hidden it very well. heh.
--Thanks for any help.