Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.4

Same here. I can't see how to convince gThumb to save comment/metadata
to the image.

Is that because I am not using Gnome? I am using Unity.

Cheers,
Alan

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Paolo Benvenuto <paolobenve gmail com> wrote:

Il 17/04/2015 14:18, Paolo Benvenuto ha scritto:

- change date command: the user hasn't the possibility to change exif
date. I consider it an important feature, which the user would
appreciate in the case the camera had wrong date settings. I think it's
a rather trivial problem to code it, in the shell I use jhead command.
Did you decide to negate the user this possibility or will it appear in
a near future?

If you change the comment date the exif date will be updated as well.

No, It doesn't change: I tried all the ways without success.

Paolo