[gthumb-list] Segmentation fault error in gThumb

Since some time (I don't know exactly since what date?), I have a very irritating error with gThumb. When I launch gThumb, gThumb opens then immediately disappears, except sometimes where launching and running is correct. Most of time, from launching with terminal, I have a segmentation error or fault. From terminal, I obtain:

Sometimes, launching and repeating several times launching, it works! I have made many tests, up this time to find a bug somewhere, all unsuccessfully. Uninstall gThumb completely (all the configuration removed) with synaptic and reinstall don't change anything!

- In terms of hardware: no problems. MemTest is OK (default tests, 4 passes, test 1to 9), all tests are passed successfully (during 2h22).

- In terms of software: all is OK excepting gThumb. I have most of one others big software (CloneZilla, HP device manager, LuckyBackup, Sunflower, Gimp, Shotwell, Lynis, etc.). All are running very well, without any fault.

But, the most astonishing is that gThumb runs correctly on the others profiles (other user accounts) that I have on my PC, which are the number of three (root and two others)! I don't see what additional programs are launched during startup on my main account more than those which are launched on the others three accounts. I have no reason of thinking that my main user account is corrupted! I suppose gThumb collides with a process running in background, but I don't know what is it and anyway, it is faulty.

It's a pity to like gThumb so much. I lost my Latin. Can you help me to solve this stubborn and very boring problem? Thanks you in advance.

Phlique