[gthumb-list] Keyboard shortcut for image rating?

Hello,

I'm a new user of gThumb (3.3.1) and I like what I've seen so far!

One thing I could not find (but would be very useful in my opinion) is a
way to quickly set rating while browsing the images.

Ideally, I could skim through images of a directory and set new ratings
by pressing a keyboard shortcut like (CTRL + 1) - (CTRL + 5) for ratings
of 1 - 5.

The only way I found for setting the rating was pressing 'c' to open the
meta-data dialog and then using the mouse, which slows down the workflow
a lot.

Kind regards,
Steffen