Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 3.3.1 : gtk(3) theme broken?

Hi Paolo;

Am 04.03.2014 21:23, schrieb Paolo Bacchilega:

>I almost exclusively use GTK applications on my desktop but I can't tell
>which one uses headerbar. From looking at things, I_suppose_  eog does
>(which also is dark but does correctly render a non-transparent header
>bar) and I think evince does too (which also has a "correct" headerbar).
>However launched from a terminal, gthumb complains that...

No, both EOG and Evince use the window manager titlebar, some
applications that use the headerbar are Nautilus, GNOME Clocks, GNOME
Weather, GNOME System Monitor ...

Quick check with gnome-system-monitor: Here, everything seems ok. No transparent header bar, the app overally looks the way one would expect...

Thanks and all the best,
Kristian