Re: [gthumb-list] Facebook upload with 3.2

Thanks for confirming it.
As I am in the process of updating my system I just saw a new library
called "Gnome-Online-Authentification".
Sadly I have never written extensions for any kind of software, else I'd
probably try my luck and write an extension for gthumb which makes use
of this new library.
But perhaps incorporating it into the next (devel)release would simplify
the web-sharing.
Just an idea.

Regards,
Torsten