Re: [gthumb-list] Facebook upload with 3.2

Il 30/03/2013 11:50, akusai gmx net ha scritto:
Hello,
I just installed gthumb 3.2 from source and wanted to try the facebook
upload, but all I get when choosing "Share -> Facebook" is a new window
with a blank page. I tried with right mouse-click and "Reload", but the
page stayed empty.

The same happens to me, it worked fine when I developed the extension, it's likely that Facebook changed something in the authentication procedure since then.

- Paolo