Re: [gthumb-list] Bug: EXIF orientation is broken after resize

Le 28/01/2013 11:18, Paolo Bacchilega a écrit :

I cannot reproduce the problem with the current development version
3.1.3.

Ok i'll give it a try and let you know.

Anyway the problem is not the orientation of the resized image
but the orientation of the original image that is not used to rotate the
image before scaling it.

Sorry I don't understand this: why gthumb must modify the orientation
field when all I'm asking is to resize my image ? And why the
ResolutionUnit gets corrupt in the process ?