Re: [gthumb-list] Bug: EXIF orientation is broken after resize

so the problem is that Nautilus generates the wrong thumbnail and gThumb
uses it without checking whether the ratio is correct.

I get the wrong thumbnail even if Nautilus has not thumbnailed it. However, my version of gThumb is a bit old, and isn't using the xdg thumbnail location, so there may be some confusion there.

Anyway, I think all thumbnail sources need the same aspect ratio check.

- Mike