Re: [gthumb-list] make uninstall

In message <4FAE15F4 8040402 libero it>, you wrote:

I have not coded up any patches to the relevant Makefile.am files, or
anything else that might be needed to make all of the additional file
and directory deletions I am proposing herein happen.  I will however
be happy to do so upon request from Paolo.

As a rule of thumb I just look at other GNOME project Makefile.am files
to see how they use it, and I don't see commands to delete the
directories there, so either it is supposed to work this way or there is
some problem with Automake on FreeBSD or it's an Automake bug :)

I will look into it and get back to you.

About the .mo files, I cannot reproduce the problem here they are
correctly deleted after an 'uninstall', maybe another FreeBSD specific bug?

I will look into it and get back to you.

Regards,
rfg