Re: [gthumb-list] Does HELP actually work, anywhere, for anyone?

Il 10/05/2012 02:58, Ronald F. Guilmette ha scritto:

Paolo?  What made you ever think that there even was such a thing as a
gehlp: URI scheme in the first place?  I've googled around a bit, and I
haven't found any documentation of any such a URI scheme anywhere.  So
where did your belief in the actual existance of this thing originate from?

The help system works correctly, you just have to fix your installation, I suggest you to ask in some FreeBSD forum.

- Paolo