Re: [gthumb-list] Help system not working

OK, so I installed yelp.  It's presence is making no apparent difference.

I'm still getting the little pop-up error when trying to access the gthumb help stuff:

       Could not display help
       Operation not supported

How can I debug this further?

I'm guessing that I'll need to recompile and reinstall libgtk with -g and then see
(in GDB) what the devil it thinks it is doing...

... but I wish there was some short-cut, because that will all be a bit of a hassle.

Suggestions appreciated.