Re: [gthumb-list] Extremely slow loading of thumbnails

On 03/21/2012 08:55 PM, Greg Mansfield wrote:
I'm using gThumb 2.90.1 built today from the git repository on Fedora 16.

I started gThumb at a directory of 600 JPG images about 6Mb each (total
size 3.3Gb). After 2-1/4 hour of constant disk activity and over 70%
CPU, it was still going strong and had consumed about 1.5Gb of ram and
was growing. Only about 1/2 of the thumbnails were displayed. I gave up
and shut it down.

git master works fine on my F16 system. Anything odd about your system? Does it happen on all folders, or just one troublesome one?

- Mike