[gthumb-list] Can the order of display of thumbnails be specified/changed anywhere?

After a certain amount of hassle I have got gthumb 2.14.1 installed
instead of 2.13.1 and it has fixed the problems I was having with
displaying image information under the thumbnails.

Thanks everyone for the help on that front.

Now I have another question - what sets the order in which thumbnails
are displayed?  It doesn't seem to be very logical.

I have a lot of images scanned from old negatives and slides and they
are named in the order in which the pictures were originally taken but
this doesn't always match the date/time of the files of course.

So I have a folder with the following images:-

    p70_01_001.jpg
    p70_01_002.jpg
    p70_01_003.jpg
    p70_01_004.jpg
    p70_01_005.jpg
    p70_01_006.jpg

(positive 1970 film 01)

However they are displayed as thumbnails in the following order:-

    p70_01_003.jpg
    p70_01_005.jpg
    p70_01_006.jpg
    p70_01_001.jpg
    p70_01_002.jpg
    p70_01_004.jpg

Is there any way I can tell gThumb to show them in filename order?

--
Chris Green