[gthumb-list] Thank you for gthumb 3.1.2

Dear Pablo,

gthumb is the best
image viewer and browser I ever used for managing my collection of photographs and even video clips. Easy to use and not bloated.

I really missed the selections feature with previous releases of gthumb. I really appreciate that function because it makes my personal work flow very easy. Thank you for that. I would like to suggest some improvements to think about:

Pressing Control-n should display the selection in the existing window/view (browser window  or viewer widow; it should not change the window mode). Pressing again Control-n should change back to the previously chosen catalogue or folder in the existing window/view.

A second improvement would be fourth selection (Alt-/Control-4) could be assigned to any catalogue. With the same behaviour as above described.

Thank you again.

Kind regards
Thomas