[gthumb-list] xml header prevents pages from displaying

I am running gthumb 2.13.1 on Ubuntu 11.04.

The xml header, "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>", at the top of "web album" pages prevents the pages from displaying on my site.  My site is setup to process all pages with php.  Don't know if that makes a difference.

If I remove the xml header, the pages display as expected.

Can I set gthumb to stop inserting this header or is there something I can change on my site?

At this point, I am removing the xml header with a script.

--Alex
Ourwoods.org

Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough. (37)