Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.13.1 released

On 11-03-10 11:07 AM, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:

* flagged images: a more powerfull way to select images

This I would LOVE to see, especially if it also added a little icon to the thumbnails to let you visually know what images are flagged.

One more thing I would love to see is a way to change the size of the thumbnails without going trough Preferences, either by some sort of slider switch or maybe by a keyboard shortcut.

Thanks for all the hard work. Using 2.13.1 and loving it more and more!

--
Alan.