Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.13.1 released

Il 10/03/2011 14:18, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
On 03/07/2011 04:07 PM, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
This is a the first development release of the 2.13 series leading
to the next major release 2.14.0. As a development release this version

What's on the roadmap/wishlist?

GTK+ 3

No, version 2.14 will still use gtk+ 2

and .... ?

I'm not sure what will go in 2.14 but these are some of the ideas I have:

* a map view: view the position of the picture on a map if the image
  contains gps info
* flagged images: a more powerfull way to select images
* delete all the metadata from a list of files
* sharpen/blur image
* write text on an image
* other site uploaders: thumblr, imageshack, twitpic, Smugmug, etc

I haven't started work on any of these features yet, if someone wants to contribute or add other ideas, you are welcome.

Lots of Ubuntu users have asked for the return of the preview pane (not
important to me personally, though).

some time ago I've looked into this but couldn't find a good solution, I have to think a little more on this.

- Paolo