[gthumb-list] User interface for copying files

I've just upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 (from 10.04) which comes with gthumb 2.13.1, and see that the user interface for copying files has changed. The new user interface seems to have some disadvantages:

1. There's no longer the recent destination directories list. This was very convenient when reviewing a large directory of images and copying some of them to another folder. For example, I often copy 200 or more pictures off my digital camera, review them in gthumb, and copy perhaps 10 or so to a "favorites" directory.

2. After the copy, gthumb switches to the new directory, forcing the user to switch back to the directory they were working in after each copy. Is this perhaps a bug?