[gthumb-list] web albums

In Debian Lenny I think I was able to generate web albums using gthumb,
but now with gthumb 2.11.5 on Debian Squeeze I can't find this feature
anymore. What happened??

I can only find some export features like "export to Flickr".

I wanted old, static web albums not only with top level titles ("Tatra
Mountains, June 2011") but also with subsection titles ("Morskie Oko
Lake" or: "Orla Perć Ridge"). Sometimes you have 5 photos per subsection
and it makes no sense to create a separate album for that.