[gthumb-list] Find duplicates

Copying all my data files from a backup repository to my hd I got a
mess, and now I have many duplicates.

I though to use gthumb in order to find and remove all the duplicates,
but I had to realize that gthumb is far from mature in that function.

- When you select more than one image, all the names should be presented
in the bottom pane; now, only the first selected image is shown.

- The selection check box in the file names list appears checked; I
consider it would be better it appeared unchecked, since selection is
used to delete the images.

- The view button is useles: it doesn't make anything

- The help button doesn't make anything

- When you check and delete an image you don't see any effect of the
deletion: apparently the image is deleted, but the user doesn't get any
info on that

Work is needed in order to get it funcional! Thank to all developers!

--
don Paolo Benvenuto

http://parrocchialagaccio.it
รจ il sito della parrocchia
aggiornato quasi tutti i giorni:
foto, notizie, calendario dei momenti di vita parrocchiale

Cathopedia, l'enciclopedia cattolica: http://it.cathopedia.org

Materiale per la pastorale: http://www.qumran2.net