Re: [gthumb-list] I can't edit tags in 2.12...

Hello,
I have a similar problem with 2.12. And something else : last
importation with tags give the result that gThumb shows tags in Comment
dialog, but no tag is writen inside the photo (nothing in properties of
the file or other photo manager) as with previous version. When
something is changed in the Comment dialog, then properties are updated.

Thierry