[gthumb-list] I can't edit tags in 2.12...

Hi. I've been a gThumb user for quite a while, and I've just upgraded to 2.12.

The problem is, I can't edit tags. Suppose I tag a photo with "Party"
and "Cake". The tags show on the Properties frame, but when I right
click the same photo to edit it's tags, the tags are listed but are
not checked, so I can't untag photos. Am I missing something here?

Thanks and keep up the good work, gThumb is my favorite image viewer/editor.