[gthumb-list] big picture with thumbnails

Hi,

I like gThumb very much but last time when I found the new version in my Ubuntu I realised that I can not get big picture with thumbnails together as you can see in this picture:

http://linux.seindal.dk/linux-upload/2007/03/20050814-gthumb-again-thumb.png

I am not sure is it a bug, or it will not possible anymore, or maybe I should use a plugon or something.

In the new version there is a window under the EXIF data where I can see the comments of my photos. I can not change it to anything else, but that could be nice to see a bigger version of the picture there.

Sorry, if I am asking the wrong question in the wrong place.

Thanks,
 Mike