[gthumb-list] [Gnome soc] Add tracker and Zeitgeist integration for the searching/tagging feature.

Hello everyone,

I am Thibault Saunier, a French computer science students fan of free
softwares, especially Gnome.

I would like to take part in the Gnome summer of code 2010 as a student.
I have a project idea for GThumb which would be the integration of
tracker and zeitgeist (probably as a/two plugin(s)) to have GThumb all
the most ready for Gnome3!

I know quite well the gnome technologies (I have already worked for
GVFS) and know the C language, Python, javascript... so I think I can
handle this project quite well.

I would like to have your point of view about such a project?

Thanks in adavnce.

Thibault Saunier