[gthumb-list] Extension idea: auto-rotate

Hi all,

I had a little bug last night while importing my pictures.
It's probably related to the fact I had a video in the lot.
The preview window in the importer could not get a thumbnail of the video.
I'll have to try and reproduce (latter)

Anyway, since the import was stopped in the middle, my pictures
didn't get "physically rotated" as I have this option set in the
preferences.

So I had to do it manually (bad) :(

My idea was to have/write an extension to handle that case :)
Basically: physically rotate according to exif. (name : auto-rotate?)
Maybe this could be included in a larger extension, like "reset" or
something
(no idea what else could be done, but maybe...)

What do you think?

Matthias