Re: [gthumb-list] Move/Copy dialog in 2.10.x

One of my use cases for it is as follows. I have a large collection of
images. When I want to make a slideshow or some other presentation, I go
through my images, and when I find an image that I want to use, I copy
it to a working folder. Doing this with copy-and-past would be a lot of
work because I'll always have to go back and forth to the destination
and search folder. With the copy dialog, I can stay in my search folder
and the destination folder is pre-selected in the copy dialog. Very easy.

Jef,

With the absence of a copy/move tool, you might want to define a script (Tools>Personalize) to copy the images to a special folder. That should save some keystrokes.

- Mike