Re: [gthumb-list] The Exif Orientation tag, again
- From: Stefano Pettini <stefano pettini gmail com>
- To: Jef Driesen <jefdriesen hotmail com>
- Cc: gthumb-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gthumb-list] The Exif Orientation tag, again
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:19:23 +0200
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Jef Driesen <jefdriesen hotmail com> wrote:
2.10.x had the option to rotate by changing the orientation tag only. I
think that's gone in 2.11.x. I don't think anyone will miss it.
Is that really true? That would be a major loss of functionality for me. The
gthumb 2.10.x rotate images dialog was one of the most useful features for
me (besides normal browsing/viewing images of course).
This is of course subjective (even if I agree). What can't be
subjective is the general policy, that should always be consistent.
] [Thread Prev