[gthumb-list] web albums and roadmap

Hi,

I've just committed the web albums extension to the master branch, this was the last major missing feature for the 2.12 version. Now it's just a matter of fixing bugs, enhancing usability, and adding some minor feature here and there.

I would like to release 2.12.0 the same day of GNOME 3.0 (September 27th), and follow the GNOME schedule for the development series.
So version 2.11.4 will be released Monday June 28th.

It would be interesting to know if there is some missing feature that you'd like to see in version 2.12

Thanks,

Paolo