Re: [gthumb-list] Auto-orientation issue

Le samedi 24 juillet 2010 à 09:35 +0200, Paolo Bacchilega a écrit :

But the raw photo isn't rotated :(

I think that only the exif info are modified.

Regards,

Nicolas

raw images can't be rotated, rotation only works for file types that
have saving support in gdkpixbuf.

Sorry, you have to read jpeg image type.

My camera saves photos in using jpeg image type and add exif
informations.

If I don't check the auto-orientation checkbox ; the photos aren't
rotated ; but the exif info are correct. (jpeg and exif are coherent)
Whereas I check the checkbox ; the photos aren't rotated... but the exif
info are modified. (jpeg and exif aren't coherent)

Regards,

Nicolas