[gthumb-list] Preview issues: Zooming of thumbnails and Sort order.

Good day all,

I've recently started using the latest gthumb release, 2.11.1, and it works very well. I have the following questions:

In preview mode(? -- the mode where you see thumbnail versions of several files), I have some difficulty seeing the pictures, because they are a bit too small. How about adding zooming functionality, for example with keyboard short cuts Ctrl-+ (for zooming in), Ctrl-- (for zooming out) and Ctrl-0 (for restoring to default zoom)? This is what Nautilus does on my system (Ubuntu 9.10) (and also similar to how Firefox does zooming).

In preview mode, the default sort order (as specified using View-->Sort By...) is /file modified date/. This seems reasonable, but I was surprised when I performed a Rotate Right on an image, and the image suddenly moved to the last place in the list (because it had now become the most recently modified file I guess). Would it be more reasonable to instead use /date photo was taken/ as default sort order?

Best regards

Hugo Heden