Re: [gthumb-list] non translatable image properties?

Il giorno ven, 20/08/2010 alle 17.51 +0200, Paolo Bacchilega ha scritto:
Il 20/08/2010 16:29, Paolo Benvenuto ha scritto:
Both in browser mode and in viewer mode, image properties names aren't
translatable: Name, Size, Modified, Type, Full Name, ecc.

Is it wanted?

no it was a bug, and it's fixed in the master branch now

ok, thank you!

But now, as far as I can understand, those strings aren't going to go
automatically to pot file via intltool-update.

Every run of that program is going to discard them if they are added to
gthumb.pot

How do we manage that?

Could we make a separate auxiliary pot file where all the exif strings
are to be put? exif.pot?

Or is there a way to manage all that automatically?

--
don Paolo Benvenuto

http://parrocchialagaccio.it
รจ il sito della parrocchia
aggiornato quasi tutti i giorni:
foto, notizie, calendario dei momenti di vita parrocchiale

Cathopedia, l'enciclopedia cattolica: http://it.cathopedia.org

Materiale per la pastorale: http://www.qumran2.net