Re: [gthumb-list] photo import hangs after one photo

Jussi Kukkonen wrote:
Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
On 04/21/2010 03:21 PM, Jussi Kukkonen wrote:
The import always stops after the first photo is imported. With a bit of
  print-debugging I found out that the g_file_read_async() call in
gio-utils:g_load_file_async() never results in the callback being
called. Note that this happens for the second file: for the first one
everything works as intended.
That would suggest a problem in the gvfs gphoto backend, or gphoto itself.

After some further testing: using g_load_file_in_buffer() instead of
g_load_file_async() works like charm. So I still don't know which part
of the stack makes the mistake in the async path but data and camera
seem to be ruled out as problem sources now.

Make sure you don't have more than camera or memory card plugged in. That can confuse gphoto.

- Mike