Re: [gthumb-list] Need to download gthumb

Hi Joe,

did you use gthumb during the alpha/beta phase of Lucid when it was
still version 2.11.x (instead of the 2.10.x they returned to for the
final release)? I had problems starting gthumb afterwards as well,
IIRC I moved/removed the gthumb configuration directory
(.gnome2/gthumb) and it worked again. But if you want to work with the
latest version of gthumb, you'd have to follow Michael's instructions
and build it yourself. That works without problems for me on Lucid.

Best,
  Marcel