Re: [gthumb-list] photo import hangs after one photo

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
On 04/22/2010 03:43 AM, Jussi Kukkonen wrote:
Yes, that was my initial thought as well. Still, nautilus has no
problems and it uses gvfs-gphoto2, I believe.
The same thing happens with Olympus E-P1.

Does it work differently if the "delete after import" checkbox is
enabled/disabled?

No, results are the same.

A possibly unrelated observation: nautilus shows me thumbnails _a lot_
faster than g_thumb (maybe ten times faster, with empty thumbnail
cache). The speed of thumbnailing in gthumb is more in line with reading
the whole image. I have no idea how this is implemented in gthumb or if
it even could be related to the main problem.

I have tried waiting for the thumbnailing to finish before importing:
that did not help.

Jussi