Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.11.2.1 crashes while saving a resized image

Does it happen with the version in git master?

I haven't tested the version in git master since it required me to
install also gnome-common from the GNOME git - and I was scared that
it
would mess up the system, because I'm installing only via package mgmt
system... Or is it an irrelevant fear..?

Oh, it is irrelevant fear - excuse me for not reading the whole page
(http://live.gnome.org/gthumb/development) :-/.

Moreover - the version is the same - 2.11.2.1.

Pavel

- Mike