[gthumb-list] embedded thumbnails

Hi all,

We've moved the photo importer over to the gvfs-gphoto2 backend, instead of libgphoto2, which seems to work great - except that we lost the ability to rapidly generate previews for cameras mounted as mass storage devices under /media.

So, I've added code to extract exif previews quickly using exiv2 instead, which speeds up the importer noticeably. This feature will stay.

More experimentally, the browser thumbnailer now uses the embedded thumbnails provided by exiv2. We'll have to see if that is reliable. Feedback is welcome!

In both cases, the embedded thumbnails are ignored if they are obviously rotated relative to the main image. But this certainly won't catch all discrepancies.

- Mike