[gthumb-list] gfile-izing patch needs help

Hi everyone,

Could someone whip this patch into shape? It converts more of the monitor code to use gfiles instead of paths.

Unfortunately, it crashes quickly if you rotate an image or modify files. Either I've overlooked some g_object_ref/unref issue, or the mysteries of signal marshalling are biting me.

The signal marshalling stuff probably needs to be changed to reflect the fact that lists of gfiles are passed instead of lists of strings. I'm not sure how to do that.

- Mike