Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb development

Oops, I missed one of your questions! See below.

    When you are happy with your changes, you just run "git diff >
    my.patch" to save the changes to a patch file.

where should I run it? in the gthumb root dir or where I modified the files?

Normally you run in it the root of the gthumb source directory (where the README file is).

Another tip - you can browse the recent commits here:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gthumb

Then you can see how specific problems were fixed.

- Mike