Cocoa TNET testing volunteers?

Hey all,

I've made great progress on the Cocoa tnet client thanks to the help of some list members and one of the tetridome.com admins...

It's still got tons of bugs, but I have a problem. I only know a very few people personally who own machines w/ OSX (at least ones who I would want to help me debug). Before I release even an alpha test version on a website, I'd very much like to get some experienced folks to put it through it's paces and help me make a list of everything that really should be fixed/implemented before the first multiplayer test release goes up.

If you're just looking to play on an OSX client before anyone else, you'll be quite disappointed. Some large (like channel listing) portions of the UI are still missing/incomplete, and it's pretty much guaranteed to crash at some point (I've still got a couple memory leaks to track down).

So, if you (or anyone you know) has some coding/debugging experience and a machine running OSX, fire me off an e-mail if you'd like to help by submitting bug reports. I'm not looking for help in the actual debugging or anything so time consuming; just identifying and isolating the really big bugs before I do a prerelease on a larger scale.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alex <alex stt org>