[SOLVED] tetrinet.org client check

Hey all,

So I can pass the client check on tetrinet.org now...

I figured out the problem was in my misunderstanding of the function of the delay between block drops. Thanks to one of the tetridome.com admins I was able to track this down fairly easily.

I _think_ I'm qualified on tetridome.com, though it's hard to tell as they temporarily disabled the client check for my IP as a testing favor. It was (mostly) passing before, so I think it should be perfect now.

Thanks to all who offered advice etc...

Thanks again!

Alex <alex stt org>