Re: [alex stt org: gtetrinet and "qualified client"]

El sáb, 04-10-2003 a las 00:01, Jordi Mallach escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> Alex is working on a Cocoa tetrinet client (woot!) but is having
> problems with the client check at tetrinet.org. Can anyone help?

I have not many idea about the tetrinet protocol, but I'm almost sure
that the various "tests" you see when you connect to a tetrinet server
are meant to catch the "cheater" clients. Maybe the playerlost message
is buggy, or maybe it's just a matter of timing, I just don't know :(
Try to reach the tetrinet.org admins and ask them about your problem.
You can also try to verify your client in tetridome.com, maybe that can
help you. Rock on !!

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E