Grilo addon for Kodi

I have begun writing a Grilo addon for Kodi:

        https://www.flyn.org/projects/kodi-plugin.audio.grilo/

This is one of the items listed as a proposed feature (Kodi used to be
called XBMC):

        https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Grilo/PlannedFeatures

I had trouble getting the gi module to import from the context of the
Kodi process, so I separated the Grilo functionality into a daemon
process (grilohttpd) which bridges HTTP and Grilo sources. Kodi addons
are stateless, so grilohttpd has the nice side effect of providing a
persistent cache of the things available through a Grilo source. I would
be interested to hear any theories on why gi might have been
malfunctioning in my earlier attempt.

--
Mike

:wq