Re: [idea] git repo for unofficial plugins

On 02/26/14 at 04:13pm, Juan A. Suarez Romero wrote:
On Wed, 2014-02-26 at 10:33 +0100, Víctor M. Jáquez L. wrote:
With the shiny lua support for plugins, we might see new unofficial
grilo
plugins, web scrappers mostly. So I thought about setting a git
repository
(github perhaps) for those plugins found in the wild.

I understand that the proposal is for plugins that we do not want, for
any reason, to have in the core, right?

Yes. Also it might work as a staging area, before get accepted into the
official repository of grilo plugins.

Who will be pushing plugins there? Anyone?

I don't think that's possible, but everyone could send it to the mailing list,
bugzilla, or merge request (if it's in github, for example).

vmjl

      J.A.